Assistant Professor in Quantitative Psychology
Job no: 494884
Work type: Full-time
|| Assistant Professor of Psychology
|| Assistant Professor
|Terms of Employment:
|| Tenure track
||This is a tenure-track faculty position and must be able to teach the following courses: (undergraduate) General Psychology, Elementary Psychological Statistics, Intermediate Psychological Statistics, Research Methods, and courses within specialty; (graduate) Foundations of Behavioral Statistics, Multivariate Statistical Methods, and courses within specialty. Must also maintain a research program suitable for undergraduate and graduate student participation. All department faculty advise psychology majors and are willing to supervise Master's theses.
|| See above
||1) A Ph.D. in Psychology
2) Must be able to teach the following undergraduate courses: General Psychology, Elementary Psychological Statistics, Intermediate Psychological Statistics, Research Methods, and courses within specialty
3) Must be able to teach the following graduate courses: Foundations of Behavioral Statistics, Multivariate Statistical Methods, and courses within specialty.
4) Must also maintain an active research program.
5) Must be willing to advise Undergraduate students.
||1) Research program is suitable for undergraduate and graduate student collaboration.
2) Must be willing to supervise Master's theses.
Applicants must submit the following documents using the online application:
Vita, undergraduate and graduate transcripts (official or photocopy), teaching and research statements, three current letters of recommendation, and contact information for three references
For questions regarding your application and additional options to apply, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 920-424-1166.
TO ENSURE CONSIDERATION: Applications received by Friday, November 3, 2017 are ensured full consideration. Applications received after that date may be given consideration at the discretion of the search committee. Application materials will be evaluated and the most qualified applicants will be invited to participate in the next step of the selection process. Incomplete and/or late application materials may not receive consideration.
If you have questions regarding this recruitment, or if you are not able to complete the application online due to a disability or system problem, please contact the Office of Human Resources.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend