Evaluation of student records
• Review academic records for correct application of academic policy.
• Analyze degree audit output for completion of degree requirements.
• Communicate deficiencies to students.
• Consult with deans, department chairs, and advisors regarding interpretations of academic policy, degree requirements, and individual student’s progress toward completion of degree requirements.
• Acquire and keep current with knowledge about requirements for all degrees awarded by the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh.
• Respond to student, faculty, and advisor questions regarding graduation requirements and general academic regulations. Direct students to appropriate personnel as needed.
Performance of graduation review for students
• Review degree plans as filed and note deficiencies.
• Review applications for graduation for satisfactory progress in meeting requirements of approved degree plan and note deficiencies.
• Monitor registration changes of graduation candidates and contact students if changes create a deficiency.
• Conduct final review of graduation requirements and record degrees in our SIS (Student Information System). • Evaluate for and record final graduation honors.
• Determine and compile the list of graduates for commencement. • Develop and maintain a communication process to provide timely notification to all students of their status for degree completion.
•Inform students of degree requirement deficiencies. Consult with department chair/dean on behalf of the student.
• Communicate with University Advising Resource Center (UARC) advisors and faculty advisors regarding policy, processes and student progress.