Provide Administrative Assistance for the Chief of Staff
1. Manage calendar of the Chancellor: add accurate and complete information to the calendar on a daily basis. Allow for travel time, time zone changes, internal and external event coding, maps, direction, and gether preparatory materials as needed.
2. Handle Chancellor's travel arrangements including accurate, timely, and compliant travel expense reimbursement.
3. Schedule and coordinate conference calls, teleconferences, remote calls using Skype and other programs as requested.
4. Assemble Standard Operating Procedures on an ongoing basis, documenting duties, referencing procedures and policies.
5. Create and maintain current policy binder for the office reference and guidance.
6. Manage Office of the Chancellor website by regular monitoring, updating, and advising others as needed.
7. Create and maintain mailing lists for all internal and external contacts and groups as required.
8. Create and maintain files documenting visits, events, budget information, and projects.
9. Create and distribute open meeting notices, agendas, and prepare minutes and or notes as requested.
10. Assist external stakeholders with accessing campus - directions for driving/flying, hotel reservations, campus parking, etc.
11. Serve as event planner or OTC contact for the other event planners for internal and external events; secure rooms for meetings, agendas, name tags, invitations, thank you letters, and accounting for bill payment.
12. Coordinate catering per applicable policies.
13. Assist with the UW Oshkosh Retiree's Association mailing lists and event planning.
14. Conduct administrative research on best practices, as directed.
15. Ensure operation of the office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
16. Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting order for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies. Follow up with invoices and payment.
17. Assist in the training of student employment as requested.
18. Assist with Public Records Requests document gathering as requested.
19. Provide information by answering questions and requests and effectively following up as needed.
20. Maintain up to date budget expenditures; provide monthly updates.
Provide Administrative Assistance for the Office of the Chancellor
1. Greet office guests, provide hospitality and offer assistance.
2. Assist all department staff by providing institutional information as well as advising on organizational processes.
3. Help with student workers as requested.
4. Assist in training others as requested.
5. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing tasks and achieving results as needed