Early Childhood Program Assistant
Job no: 496007
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Non-Instructional Academic Staff
||Early Childhood Program Assistant
||Student Services Specialist
||Non-Instructional Academic Staff
||$26,265 to $29,666
|Terms of Employment:
||The position of Early Childhood Program Assistant (ECPA) is one that will support high quality early childhood program and daily operations of Head Start center under direction of the Director of Early Childhood Education (DECE). ECPA will also work directly with assigned teachers in classrooms supporting their growth and development.
||Preparation and coordination of high quality early childhood programming for children to stimulate approaches to learning and growth in social emotional development, physical development, language, literacy, and communication, mathematics, creative arts, science and technology and social studies through strong adult-child interactions, inviting learning environments, consistent daily routines, and active, hands-on learning experiences. Participate in leading and coordinating at a Head Start site by taking assigned responsibilities of Early Childhood Coordinator. Supports Adult Learning and Professional Development.
1. Minimum BS Early Childhood Education.
2. Two years’ experience as lead teacher of preschool-age children.
3. Extensive knowledge of child development, appropriate observation/assessment methods in early child development and demonstrated knowledge of implementing early childhood curriculum.
4. Valid Wisconsin Driver’s License. Successful completion of criminal background checks.
5. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
||1. Experience as a Teacher in a Head Start program
2. Knowledge of Head Start Performance Standards and Head Start Child Development and Early Learning Framework
3. Prior experience working with adult learners
4. Prior experience in leadership and organization of Early Childhood Program
Applicants must submit the following documents using the online application:
Cover Letter, Current Resume, Unofficial Transcripts (Official needed upon hire) and contact information for 3 Professional References.
Specific questions regarding position: email inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding your application and additional options to apply, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 920-424-1166.
TO ENSURE CONSIDERATION: Applications received by February 2, 2018 are ensured full consideration. Applications received after that date may be given consideration at the discretion of the search committee. Application materials will be evaluated and the most qualified applicants will be invited to participate in the next step of the selection process. Incomplete and/or late application materials may not receive consideration.
If you have questions regarding this recruitment, or if you are not able to complete the application online due to a disability or system problem, please contact the Office of Human Resources.
Advertised: Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend