Administrative Support 35%
1. Field general questions related to ArtsCore.
2. Handle billing and invoice procedures with Administrative Services and the Paine.
3. Responsible for ensuring that all financial transactions and reports are accurate and timely.
4. Assist students through the application and planning stages related to travel grants.
5. Assist students through the application process for internships.
6. Manage payment of interns.
7. Maintain an ArtsCore database.
8. Assist Director in gathering and organizing assessment data for outside evaluator.
9. Attend monthly Leadership Team meetings and other meetings as necessary.
10. Other duties as requested.
Event Planning and Coordination 25%
1. Assist in ArtsCore programming including but not limited to duplication of materials, name tags, supplies and catering.
2. Organize the practical arrangements for ArtsCore workshops and meetings that would include but not limited to pre and post event set up.
3. Support in scheduling content programming, travel needs, meetings, etc.
4. Other duties as requested.
1. Collaborate with the Director, co-Coordinators and Leadership team to develop communication strategies.
2. Maintain website and social networking site content.
3. Maintain and update a contact list.
4. Assist in the creation and maintenance of ArtsCore marketing materials.
5. Contribute to publicity efforts, including the development of a monthly newsletter.
6. Other duties as requested.
Manage Student Workers 5%
- Train, direct, and review student office employees.