Administrative Support 50%
1. Work with Director and Associate Director in all aspects of program administration; provide clerical support; schedule meetings; initiate and maintain correspondence with internal and external advisory committees, associated faculty, Institute partners and others; initiate and confirm travel arrangements for Director and Associate Director; set-up and maintain e-mail listservs associated with the Institute. This position will be responsible for updating and maintaining the Institute's website.
2. Work with Director and Associate Director to arrange logistics of speaker series, workshops, other programming including but not limited to room reservations, arranging meals, surveying costs, developing and compiling materials.
3. Maintain filing system for accounts, correspondence, grant information, teaching activities, evaluation materials, Institute products and events
4. Schedule and attend all internal and external advisory board meetings, take minutes at meetings, maintain correspondence with Committee members.
Financial Management and Grant Support 30%
1. Provide administrative support for grant applications, coordinate grants received, grant activities including budgeting and expenditures, reporting
2. Monitor and project budgets; submit requests to purchase materials and equipment for the Institute; possibly coordinate billing for contract work.
Public Relations Activities 20%
1. Receive and place telephone calls, monitor general email accounts and other digital media, provide basic information about the Institute, answer inquiries; event publicity, programming coordination.
2. Help maintain and update Institute website and social media accounts.