Front Desk Manager Assistant
Job no: 496466
Work type: Full-time
Categories: University Staff
||Front Desk Manager Assistant
||University Services Associate I
|Terms of Employment:
||In collaboration with the Front Desk Manager, the Front Desk Manager Assistant is responsible for maintaining high levels of customer service for guests in admissions, ensuring timely and accurate communication to email inquiries, using Salesforce CRM system to schedule campus visits, and assisting with all office operations. The standard work hours for this position are Monday through Friday from 7:45 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
A. Customer Service and Communication
- Working with the University Services Associate II (Front Desk Manager), ensure front desk coverage at all times to greet visitors and provide exceptional customer service.
- Answer two phone lines and provide accurate, timely and consistently positive feedback or referrals to callers; forward calls as needed.
- Monitor admissions email account and reply to a large volume of messages, forwarding specific questions to counselors as needed.
- Assist in monitoring the admissions Request for Information CRM form and assign inquiries to staff as needed.
- Check voicemail daily, responding to messages or forwarding to the correct staff person.
- Work with the Titan Gold Corps and Summer Ambassador student employees by guiding and training them to assist with various front desk duties.
B. Campus Visit Management
- Schedule individual daily campus visits, and assist with special event registrations using the Salesforce CRM system.
- Maintain follow-up communication with visitors by issuing parking passes and sending confirmation letters and emails via Salesforce.
- Contact and reschedule visitors who request visits at times when the schedule is full or visits are no longer being offered.
- Track and follow up with no-show appointments or cancellations via Salesforce.
- Generate the daily tour board, which is a list of admissions guests for display in the hallway.
- Print tour guest information sheets and daily visitor schedule each day.
- Monitor daily guest sign-up activity to open and close available tour dates as needed on the Salesforce campaign visit form.
C. Office Operations
- Open, process and distribute daily admissions mail, which may consist of hundreds of pieces of mail per day.
- Monitor incoming final transcripts for grade changes and graduation dates.
- Check admissions website on a regular basis, with specific focus on visit-related pages, and report any corrections, updates or outdated information.
- Utilize PeopleSoft, ImageNow, Salesforce CRM and other technology to assist callers and visitors with questions about the application status, transcript receipt, or any other information related to freshman, transfer or re-entry student application processes.
- Serve as a back-up person for the download of daily electronic University applications.
- Assist in the collection of data related to campus visits and front desk operations.
D. Other Duties
- Track supplies needed for campus visit bags and ordering more as needed.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Assist with mailings.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
||1. Effective oral and written communication skills.
2. Experience in managing multiple tasks and effectively organizing work to meet multiple deadlines.
3. Exceptional customer service skills.
4. Experience in adapting to changing processes and learning new tasks.
5. Experience in working accurately with strong attention to detail.
6. Experience accomplishing complex tasks in an active office environment.
7. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
8. Experience and comfort in working in a multicultural and diverse work environment.
||1. Experience working in higher education or an office setting.
2. Familiarity with tools like PeopleSoft, ImageNow or Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
Applicants must submit the following documents using the online application:
Cover letter, resume and contact information for three professional references (name, title, phone number, email).
For questions regarding your application and additional options to apply, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-424-1166.
TO ENSURE CONSIDERATION: Applications received by Monday, September 25, 2018 are ensured full consideration. Applications received after that date may be given consideration at the discretion of the search committee. Application materials will be evaluated and the most qualified applicants will be invited to participate in the next step of the selection process. Incomplete and/or late application materials may not receive consideration.
If you have questions regarding this recruitment, or if you are not able to complete the application online due to a disability or system problem, please contact the Office of Human Resources.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Applications close: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend