Social Media Developer - 50%
1. Develop, maintain, oversee, and optimize the OCE social media accounts.
2. Create high quality content that integrates across web channels and social media platforms.
3. Create engaging and accurate content for social media campaigns and initiatives.
4. Proofread postings to ensure accuracy and relevance to audience; edit and update as necessary.
5. Track social media metrics such as volume, reach and engagement.
6. Adjust social media techniques to increase traffic and conversion.
7. Create and maintain OCE blog materials.
Website Maintenance - 25%
1. Review website content to ensure the most up-to-date messaging.
2. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of content.
3. Upload news releases, images, and multimedia elements including photos and videos.
Outreach Communications - 25%
1. Prepare department reports or presentations.
2. Organize and standardize course materials for OCE faculty.
3. Initiate content material ideas for UMC project submission by writing, proofreading, ensuring accuracy, correct grammar, and proper format.
4. In conjunction with the OCE Directors, develop and execute a comprehensive communication plan including an E-marketing plan.
5. Produce visual assets - photograph and/or video - that can be utilized across multiple marketing channels, including web, social media, e-newsletters, print, magazine, etc.
6. Coordinate logistics including interviews, photo shoots, and fact checking.
7. Create relationships with stakeholders to develop stories for external and internal audiences.
8. Maintain awareness of industry and platform best practices, along with emerging trends and opportunities.