||The person who holds this position will support the Dean and Associate Dean in managing AACSB accreditation by defining, planning, executing, and evaluating decision data and reporting systems for the college and for its business units (departments and centers). The person will be responsible for enhancing operations, managing critical data for internal and external stakeholders, and support project management for accreditation, assessment, and strategic planning. The position reports to the Associate Dean of the College of Business.
75% Support for Accreditation
1. Collaborate with the college units (including Dean's Office, Undergraduate Affairs, Graduate Programs, Alumni and Advancement) to plan, develop, manage, and analyze data systems and reporting for the college. 2. Educate faculty and staff regarding accreditation and assessment processes and build their awareness and involvement. 3. Provide support to Graduate and Undergraduate Program Directors to enhance AACSB accreditation reporting, program reviews, program decisions, student experience, alumni engagement, and advancement efforts. 4. Assist Graduate and Undergraduate Program Directors with designing data collection systems (e.g., surveys, internal data systems, institutional research requests) and collecting data to monitor student outcomes (e.g., salary, advancement). 5. Monitor and manage project calendar(s) for assessment and accreditation. 6. Enter historical assessment data into database. 7. Build and maintain visualization and analysis front end for assessment database. 8. Provide training to faculty and staff on how to analyze assessment data. 9. Work with instructors of Pre-Core, Core, and GKR courses to ensure pre and post-tests are administered. 10. Work with D2L administrators to set up pre and posttests. 11. Support Associate Dean in conducting exit interviews. 12. Ensure Digital Measures data is complete and accurate. 13. Proctor assessment exams taken in computer labs. 14. Work with College of Business Associate Dean and support staff to respond to external surveys.
15%: Strategic Data Support
1. Provide support to “Strategic Director” in determining which metrics to include in the strategic dashboard. 2. Build and maintain key strategic metrics dashboard for the college. 3. Generate reports for external surveys and publications as well as reports requested by college staff. 4. Assist Graduate and Undergraduate programs with collecting and analyzing market impact data.
10%: Business Process Improvement and College Projects
1. Evaluate new data systems and applications technologies for college use and provide training to staff. 2. Design and implement processes to move various college and department-wide exams to a computer-based format. 3. Provide consultation and collaborate on projects to improve operational efficiency within units and across the college. 4. Document workflows, processes, and systems used to collect, analyze, and present all data related to assessment, accreditation, and strategic initiatives. 5. Document project progress and report/present results. 6. Answer calls and respond to inquiries by outside entities.
1. A bachelor’s degree in business, statistics, math, computer science, or a related field
2. The preferred candidate will also display excellent data analytic skills, excellent writing skills, attention to detail, good interpersonal skills, strong project management skills, and have work experience related to data analytics and/or project management
3. Master's degree in business, statistics, math, computer science, or a related field is desirable.
Applicants must submit the following documents using the online application:
Cover letter, Resume, and contact information for three references
For questions regarding your application and additional options to apply, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 920-424-1166.
TO ENSURE CONSIDERATION: Applications received by October 16, 2018 are ensured full consideration. Applications received after that date may be given consideration at the discretion of the search committee. Application materials will be evaluated and the most qualified applicants will be invited to participate in the next step of the selection process. Incomplete and/or late application materials may not receive consideration.
This project appointment has an anticipated duration of 2 years. However, due to changes in budget, project scope, etc., this end date could change. According to UPS Operational Policy: HR 7, this project appointment cannot extend past 4 years from the hire date. If this position should ever be converted to a position with the expectation of continued employment, the normal civil service system will be used and you must successfully compete if you wish to be appointed to the position.
If you have questions regarding this recruitment, or if you are not able to complete the application online due to a disability or system problem, please contact the Office of Human Resources.