Assistant Professor of Developmental Psychology
Job no: 496512
Work type: Full-time
||Assistant Professor of Developmental Psychology
|Terms of Employment:
||This is a tenure-track faculty position that will involve teaching undergraduate and graduate courses, establishing a research program, advising students, performing scholarship and service, and participating in the governance of the department.
||Must be able to teach the following courses: (undergraduate) General Psychology, Research Methods, Elementary Psychological Statistics, Developmental Psychology, and courses within specialty; (graduate) courses within specialty. Must also maintain a program of research; preferably suitable for undergraduate and graduate student participation. All departmental faculty advise psychology majors and are willing to supervise Master’s theses.
1. A PhD in Psychology. ABDs with the expectation of PhD completion within the first year of hire may apply.
2. Must be able to teach the following undergraduate courses: General Psychology, Research Methods, Elementary Psychological Statistics, Developmental Psychology, and related courses within their specialty.
3. Must be able to teach graduate courses within their specialty.
4. Must maintain an active research program.
5. Must advise Undergraduate students.
1. Research program is suitable for undergraduate and graduate student collaboration.
2. Willingness to supervise Master’s theses.
Applicants must submit the following documents using the online application:
Undergraduate & Graduate transcripts (official or photocopy)
Teaching & Research statements
Contact information for three references (references will receive notice to provide letters of support)
For questions regarding your application and additional options to apply, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 920-424-1166.
TO ENSURE CONSIDERATION: Applications received by Friday, November 16, 2018 are ensured full consideration. Applications received after that date may be given consideration at the discretion of the search committee. Application materials will be evaluated and the most qualified applicants will be invited to participate in the next step of the selection process. Incomplete and/or late application materials may not receive consideration.
If you have questions regarding this recruitment, or if you are not able to complete the application online due to a disability or system problem, please contact the Office of Human Resources.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend